Ninja Net Worth 2021
How much is Tyler Ninja Blevins Worth?
Tyler Blevins, the Ninja gamer, is a famous American YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and professional gamer with an estimated net worth of $35 million. After many years of sharpening his gaming skills as a youth, Ninja decided to make it a career after attending one year of college.
He slowly built up a social media following while playing Halo online. Then his popularity and fans grew tremendously after the launch of Fortnite in 2017. As far as what happened to Ninja, he returned back to Amazon’s Twitch platform in September 2020 after previously signing an exclusive Mixer stream deal with Microsoft the year before. Ninja Blevins currently has over 16.8 million followers on his Twitch channel as of July 2021.
Famous Quotes by Tyler Ninja Blevins: “Fortnite really is just the perfect storm of a game. You have the fact that it’s free to play on almost every platform, and everything about the game is enjoyable.”
- “You can’t just drop everything and focus on playing video games for a living.”
- “I think that what streamers have is a direct connection to their audience. Imagine if Lebron James or Michael Jordan could interact directly with their audience every time they went to work.”
Tyler Ninja Blevins
|Current location||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Grayslake Central High School: Diploma; Silver Lake College|
|Occupation||YouTuber, Professional Gamer, Live Twitch Streamer, Entrepreneur|
|Source of Wealth||Twitch, YouTube Channel, Real Estate, Sponsors, Diversified Portfolio|
|Relationship status||Married to Jessica Goch (2017 – present)|
|Net worth||$35 million|
|Last updated||July 2021|
How much money does Tyler “Ninja” Blevins make?
Tyler “Ninja” Blevins first earned his fortune as a video game professional by monetizing his YouTube channel. Here is an overview and rough estimate of his yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that he earns is taxable; in which, he falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Yearly Income: $14 million
- Monthly Income: $1,166,667 million
- Weekly Income: $269,231 thousand
- Daily Income: $38,356
- Hourly Income: $1,598
How did Tyler Ninja Blevins get rich?
Tyler Ninja Blevins started accumulating his wealth by developing multiple streams of income from his video game content on the YouTube platform. As an influencer, Ninja Blevins leveraged his massive online following to earn millions thru Adsense revenue, subscriptions, sponsor endorsements (i.e. Red Bull, Uber Eats, Samsung), prize game competitions, sponsorships, and donation fees. Not only that, he started selling his own Ninja merchandise and authoring game-related books.
Danny Duncan Net Worth
Milana Vayntrub Net Worth
Dan Bilzerian Net Worth
Tom MacDonald Net Worth
Who is Ninja? Originally named Richard Tyler Blevins, Ninja was born on June 5, 1991 (age 30) in Detroit, Michigan to American parents of a Welsh origin. His family soon relocated to Grayslake, Illinois while Tyler was still a baby.
Growing up, Ninja Blevins became an avid gamer and soccer player. Throughout his youth, Ninja made a deal with his parents to split his time evenly between playing video games and soccer. Two of his childhood favorite video games to play were Earthworm Jim and Ratchet & Clank. He was very passionate about playing videos games at his best and winning against every competitor, to include his two older brothers.
Upon graduating from Grayslake Central High School, Ninja made a firm decision to make a living from playing games after a year of college and work. Nowadays, he is a professional Battle Royale Player and Streamer; in which, he currently plays the following games: Fortnite, Valorant, and Warzone.
The following are a list of his achievements, events, and awards:
- Graduated from Grayslake Central High School
- Worked at the Noodles & Company fast food restaurant (2009)
- Attended Silver Lake College in Wisconsin (2009-2010)
- Started playing Halo 3 game professionally (2009)
- Launched and founded the Ninja YouTube channel on November 11th (2011)
- Received 1st place in the AGL 8 at a location in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Awarded 1st place along with team in the Halo 4 MGL Fall Championship in Dallas, Texas (2012)
- Finished 1st place at the H1Z1 Invitational (2015)
- Featured in a few episodes of Family Feud (2015, 2019)
- Married his wife Jessica Goch who also functions as his manager (2017)
- Achieved 2nd place at the H1Z1 5s Dreamhack (2017)
- Awarded 1st place at the PUBG Squads Gamescom Invitational (2017)
- Teamed up with the likes of Drake, Travis Scott, and JuJu Smith-Schuster to play Fortnite via twitch stream in March (2018)
- Partnered with Red Bull Esports as an official sponsor in June (2018)
- Accomplished 1st place at the Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am Tournament E3 (2018)
- Obtained about 226 million streaming views throughout the year on the Twitch platform (2018)
- Recognized for breaking the Twitch record by attracting 600,00 views at the same time (2018)
- Where does Ninja stream now? The answer is back to Twitch since September (2020)
- Obtained over 24 million followers on his Ninja YouTube channel (2021)
- Ninja streaming with approx 16.8 million fans on Twitch (2021)
Ninja Gamer earnings at Forbes
Ninja Streamer strikes Mixer deal at Business Insider
Ninja Twitch at Twitch
Tyler Ninja Blevins books at Amazon
Ninja Blevins returns back to Twitch at CNN
Tyler Blevins at CNBC
Making & Meeting Goals
Take Control of Your Financial Future
Would you like to be in a position where your finances made it possible for you to do whatever you wanted? Imagine living a life where it’s entirely your choice whether to work, not work, or even how much you work! You’d have full control over where and how you spend your time, be it with family, working or simply enjoying your hobbies – money never being a worry again! How would you feel if you were in that position today? Liberated? Secure?
Becoming financially independent doesn’t have to be a dream! Just start, take one step – because the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. This first step is the most important one because it will give you a clear understanding of what is wrong with your current situation, how to fix it, and what you need to do to get on the right path to financial independence.
Frustrated? Trying to figure it out by yourself?
Most of us don’t even prepare our own tax returns – because it’ll take too much energy and time to work it out, plus, mistakes are very painful. It’s just easier to pay someone else to do it. This same truth applies to financial planning. And there’s so much more at stake here to risk making a mistake. Mistakes will cost you both time and money.
Wise people learn from other people’s mistakes, not theirs. The most valuable thing an advisor can do for your is share their experience with you. This is where I come in
For absolutely FREE (limited time only), I start by documenting your goals and providing you with sound information to review, digest, and apply. I use proven investment techniques based solely upon multimillionaire and billionaire advice; in which, I carefully guide you through each income earning strategy. Did you know that it takes a person to bring you up to the next level? For example, coaches take their athletes to the next level, managers take their artists to the next level, and agents take their actors to the next level, etc. Likewise, many of the world’s most famous entrepreneurs’ credit much of their success to their mentors. They understand the importance of mentorship.
I will help align your financial circumstances with your most important goals with the ultimate aim to gain direction, confidence and clarity in building sustainable and a strong financial future.
What I Do
I can help with: strategic estate planning and income protection, preservation and protection of your assets; accelerated wealth building and debt management strategies; effective budgeting, creating an action plan that’ll help bring your ideas for financial independence to life. By identifying and studying these issues, we can carry out changes that’ll have a profound effect on your financial well-being.
My Specialties Include
- Accountability Support and Coaching
- Asset and Wealth Protection
- Cash Flow Management
- Debt Management and Review
- Financial Education
- Financial Guidance and Management
- Financial Planning
- Goal Identification
- Portfolio Management
- Wealth Accumulation and Savings
Work with Me
A goal without a plan is really just a dream. Successful people don’t leave t goals to chance, they create a smart plan and surround themselves with the right team to help them implement it. So, connect with the Wealth Teacher in order to take your income and financial intelligence to the next level.