Ninja Net Worth 2023
How much is Ninja Worth?
Tyler Blevins, the Ninja gamer, is a famous American YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and professional gamer. After many years of sharpening his gaming skills as a youth, he decided to make it a career after attending one year of college. As of 2023, Ninja net worth is estimated at $35 million.
He slowly built up a social media following while playing Halo online. Then his popularity and fans grew tremendously after the launch of Fortnite in 2017. As far as what happened to Ninja, he returned back to Amazon’s Twitch platform in September 2020 after previously signing an exclusive Mixer stream deal with Microsoft the year before. Ninja Blevins currently has over 16.8 million followers on his Twitch channel as of July 2021.
Famous quotes by Tyler Ninja Blevins include:
- “Fortnite really is just the perfect storm of a game. You have the fact that it’s free to play on almost every platform, and everything about the game is enjoyable.”
- “You can’t just drop everything and focus on playing video games for a living.”
- “I think that what streamers have is a direct connection to their audience. Imagine if Lebron James or Michael Jordan could interact directly with their audience every time they went to work.”
Tyler Ninja Blevins
|Current location||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Grayslake Central High School: Diploma; Silver Lake College|
|Occupation||YouTuber, Professional Gamer, Live Twitch Streamer, Entrepreneur|
|Source of Wealth||Twitch, YouTube Channel, Real Estate, Sponsors, Diversified Portfolio|
|Relationship status||Married to Jessica Goch (2017 – present)|
|Net worth||$35 million|
|Last updated||January 2023|
How much money does Ninja make?
Ninja first earned his fortune as a video game professional by monetizing his YouTube channel. Here is an overview and rough estimate of Ninja salary, to include monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that he earns is taxable; in which, he falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Annual Income: $14 million
- Monthly Income: $1,166,000
- Weekly Income: $269,000
- Daily Income: $38,000
- Hourly Income: $1,600
How did Ninja get rich?
Tyler Ninja Blevins was able to get rich by developing multiple streams of income from his video game content on the YouTube platform. As an influencer, Ninja Blevins leveraged his massive online following to earn millions thru Adsense revenue, subscriptions, sponsor endorsements (i.e. Red Bull, Uber Eats, Samsung), prize game competitions, sponsorships, and donation fees. Not only that, he started selling his own Ninja merchandise and authoring game-related books.
Who is Ninja? Originally named Richard Tyler Blevins, Ninja was born on June 5, 1991 (age 31) in Detroit, Michigan to American parents of a Welsh origin. His family soon relocated to Grayslake, Illinois while Tyler was still a baby.
Growing up, Ninja Blevins became an avid gamer and soccer player. Throughout his youth, Ninja made a deal with his parents to split his time evenly between playing video games and soccer. Two of his childhood favorite video games to play were Earthworm Jim and Ratchet & Clank. He was very passionate about playing videos games at his best and winning against every competitor, to include his two older brothers.
Upon graduating from Grayslake Central High School, Ninja made a firm decision to make a living from playing games after a year of college and work. Nowadays, he is a professional Battle Royale Player and Streamer; in which, he currently plays the following games: Fortnite, Valorant, and Warzone.
The following are a list of his achievements, events, and awards:
- Graduated from Grayslake Central High School
- Worked at the Noodles & Company fast food restaurant (2009)
- Attended Silver Lake College in Wisconsin (2009-2010)
- Started playing Halo 3 game professionally (2009)
- Launched and founded the Ninja YouTube channel on November 11th (2011)
- Received 1st place in the AGL 8 at a location in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Awarded 1st place along with team in the Halo 4 MGL Fall Championship in Dallas, Texas (2012)
- Finished 1st place at the H1Z1 Invitational (2015)
- Featured in a few episodes of Family Feud (2015, 2019)
- Married his wife Jessica Goch who also functions as his manager (2017)
- Achieved 2nd place at the H1Z1 5s Dreamhack (2017)
- Awarded 1st place at the PUBG Squads Gamescom Invitational (2017)
- Teamed up with the likes of Drake, Travis Scott, and JuJu Smith-Schuster to play Fortnite via twitch stream in March (2018)
- Partnered with Red Bull Esports as an official sponsor in June (2018)
- Accomplished 1st place at the Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am Tournament E3 (2018)
- Obtained about 226 million streaming views throughout the year on the Twitch platform (2018)
- Recognized for breaking the Twitch record by attracting 600,00 views at the same time (2018)
- Where does Ninja stream now? The answer is back to Twitch since September (2020)
- Obtained over 24 million followers on his Ninja YouTube channel (2021)
- Ninja streaming with approx 16.8 million fans on Twitch (2021)
Ninja Gamer earnings at Forbes
Ninja Streamer strikes Mixer deal at Business Insider