Milana Vayntrub Net Worth 2021
How much is Milana Vayntrub Worth?
Milana Vayntrub, the famous AT&T girl, is an American actress, comedian, and activist with an estimated net worth of $3 million. Milana began her career as a child actress and rose to stardom in 2013 while playing saleswoman Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials. However, the majority of her fan base simply refer to her as Lily from AT&T commercials.
Famous Quotes by Milana Vayntrub: “In August of 1989, we arrived in Los Angeles where we had family. With their help, along with that of Jewish resettlement organizations like HIAS, my parents were set up with jobs.”
- “I did a commercial for a phone company when I was five. But my first big thing was when I was eight. I was on the first season of E.R.”
- “I think a lot of Americans forget that they are not originally from here, that somebody in their past was a refuge.”
|Birthplace||Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR|
|Current location||West Hollywood, California|
|Education||University of California, San Diego: Bachelor of Arts degree|
|Occupation||TV Actress, Comedian, AT&T Spokeswoman, Director, Writer|
|Source of Wealth||AT&T, Professional Actress|
|Net worth||$3 million|
|Last updated||July 2021|
How much money does Milana Vayntrub make?
Milana Vayntrub first earned her fortune as an AT&T spokeswoman. Here is an overview and rough estimate of her yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that she earns is taxable; in which, she falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Yearly Income: $500 thousand
- Monthly Income: $41,667
- Weekly Income: $9,615
- Daily Income: $1,370
- Hourly Income: $57
How did Milana Vayntrub get rich?
Milana Vayntrub started accumulating her wealth by developing multiple streams of income from her earnings as a TV actress, comedian, YouTube channel creator, commercial director, and so forth. She first started acting in TV commercials as a child to help support her family financially. In 1995, Milana landed another acting gig and appeared in Season 1 as Tatiana in the ER hit TV Series.
Who is the AT&T girl? Milana Vayntrub is affectionately known as the AT&T commercial girl or AT&T Lily. Originally named Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub, Milana was born on March 8, 1987 (age 34) in Tashkent, Uzbek to Jewish refugees as parents. As stated previously, she began her career as a child actress at a really young age to help ends meet after their family transition from Russia to the United States.
Milana attended Beverly Hills High School for a short period of time before dropping out and obtaining a General Educational Diploma (GED) instead. Afterwards, she enrolled into the University of California, San Diego and eventually graduated with a bachelor degree. Shortly after her college stint, she moved back to Los Angeles to train with the Upright Citizens Brigrade in the field of comedy.
The following are a list of her achievements, events, and awards:
- Acted in Mattel Barbie TV commercials at the age of five
- Played acting role as Tatiana in Season 1 of ER television series (1995)
- Appeared in Days of Our Lives TV program as Young Kristen (1997)
- Acted numerous roles (Posse Member #1, Cute Burper, Dancer) in the Lizzie McGuire TV series (2001)
- Featured in The Division (Episode: Acts of Desperation) TV program as Katerina Ominsky (2004)
- Studied improv comedy with the Upright Citizens Brigade
- Launched a YouTube channel branded as Live Prude Girls along with Stevie Nelson in October (2011)
- Participated in acting role during the movie Life Happens as Tanya (2011)
- Featured in The League (Episode: The Hoodie) TV program as Cute Girl in Bar (2012)
- Played acting role via the movie Junk as Natasha (2012)
- Acted in Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous (Episode: Zach Stone is Gonna Get Wild) TV program as Felicia (2013)
- Played acting role as Video Caller in Food Network Star TV series, Episode:4th of July Live (2013)
- Appeared in Key & Peele (Episode:Sexy Vampires) TV program as a Vampire (2013)
- Appeared as Lily from AT and T; in which, she rose to prominence during these TV commercials (2013-2016), (2020-Present)
- Featured in House of Lies TV program as Christy (2014)
- Acted in Californication TV program (Episode: Like Father Like Son) as a Bad Actress (2014)
- Participated in acting role as Tara in Silicon Valley TV series (2014)
- Starred as Tina Shukshin in science fiction comedy TV series Other Space, which premiered on Yahoo! Screen on April 14th (2015)
- Played acting role during the Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling short film as The Ultimate Warrior (2015)
- Milana launched and co-founded both the Can’t Do Nothing organization along with the Global Refugee Crisis social campaign with the assistance of entrepreneur Eron Zehavi on January 26th. The focus behind the movement is to give ordinary people the opportunity and tools to positively impact and help refugees worldwide. (2016)
- Featured in Love TV series as Natalie (2016)
- Participated in acting role via the movie Ghostbusters as the Subway Rat Woman (2016)
- Appeared as Herself in 7 episodes of @mignight, an American TV game show (2016-2017)
- Performed a recurring role on the TV program This Is Us (2016-2017)
- Appeared in 7 episodes of That Moment When TV series as Jill (2017)
- Functioned as the voice of Squirrel Girl/Doreen Green in the Marvel Rising TV series: Secret Warriors and Initiation episodes, the New Warriors unaired pilot, to include several animated shorts and television specials (2018)
- Functioned also as voice actor in Robot Chicken TV program, Episode: He’s Not Even Aiming at the Toilet (2018)
- Played acting role via the movie Mother’s Little Helper as Lucy Pride (2019)
- Continued to function as a voice actor of Squirrel Girl/Doreen Green in the Marvel Rising TV series: episode Chasing Ghosts, episode Heart of Iron, and episode Battle of the Bands (2019)
- Performed 2 episodes of Die Hart TV series as Leah (2020)
- Participated in acting role during The Shabbos Goy short film as Hannah (2020)
- Played acting role during the movie Werewolves Within as Cecily (2021)
Activist Milana Vayntrub at Can’t Do Nothing
Actress Milana Vayntrub at IMDb
AT&T Girl Lily – Milana at Insider
Milana Vayntrub Filmography at AllMovie
Milana Vayntrub at Rotten Tomatoes