Ben Shapiro Net Worth 2021
How much is Ben Shapiro Worth?
Ben Shapiro is a famous American political commentator, syndicated columnist, lawyer, and New York Times (NYT) bestselling author with an estimated net worth of $25 million. Back in 2001, he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States while only 17 years old.
Famous quotes by Ben Shapiro include:
- “Capitalism requires individual responsibility and accountability. People are seen as atomized units in a capitalist system – they are either useful, or they are not. They are not seen racially or ethnically or religiously. They consume and they produce, and those are their only relevant characteristics.”
- “Socialism has no moral justification whatsoever; poor people are not morally superior to rich people, nor are they owed anything by rich people simply because of their lack of success. Charity is not a socialist concept – it is a religious one, an acknowledgement of God’s sovereignty over property, a sovereignty the left utterly rejects.”
|Born||Los Angeles, California|
|Current location||Nashville, Tennessee; South Florida, Various other locations|
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles: (B.A.); Harvard University: Juris Doctor (J.D.)|
|Occupation||Editor Emeritus, Bestselling Author, Political Commentator, Media Host|
|Source of Wealth||The Daily Wire, The Ben Shapiro Show, Book Sales, Real Estate|
|Relationship status||Married to Mor Toledano (m. 2008)|
|Net worth||$25 million|
|Last updated||July 2021|
How much money does Ben Shapiro make?
Ben Shapiro first earned his fortune as a co-founder of The Daily Wire. Here is an overview and rough estimate of his yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that he earns is taxable; in which, he falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Yearly Income: $7 million
- Monthly Income: $583,000
- Weekly Income: $134,000
- Daily Income: $19,000
- Hourly Income: $800
How did Ben Shapiro get rich?
Ben Shapiro started accumulating his wealth by developing multiple streams of income from his earnings via The Daily Wire (a conservative media company) and as a bestselling author of numerous books. In addition, Ben and his partner Jeremy Boreing received a big investment from Farris Wilks. This news website went on to become the largest publisher on Facebook, which is the top social media platform in the world. Since then, he has continued to buy and create assets in the form of real estate, books, and new businesses.
Who is Ben Shapiro? Originally named Benjamin Aaron Shapiro, Ben was born on January 15, 1984 (age 37) in Los Angeles, California to a conservative Jewish family at birth. By the age of 9, he transitioned alongside his parents to Orthodox Judaism. Both parents worked in Hollywood; in which, his mother was an executive for a TV company and his father David Shapiro as a composer.
In reference to school attendance, Ben skipped the third and ninth grade due to his excellent academic performance. He first started attending school at Edison Elementary School in Burbank. Next, he completed fifth and sixth grade while at Maimonides Hebrew Academy. Then Ben transferred to Walter Reed Junior High School. Lastly, he graduated with the class of 2000 from Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles at the age of 16.
The following are a list of his achievements and awards:
- Placed in the Individualized Honors Program (IHP) in junior high school
- Recognized as the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the U.S. (2001)
- Authored first book titled “Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth” (2004)
- Married his wife Mor Toledano, an Israeli medial doctor of Moroccan descent
- Published fourth book titled “Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV” (2011)
- Worked as editor-at-large for Breitbart News (2012)
- Joined KRLA-AM 870 as a radio host alongside Heidi Harris and Brian Whitman (2012)
- Authored his fifth book titled “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans” (2013)
- Co-founded and launched TruthRevolt with business partner Jeremy Boreing (2013)
- Launched and co-founded The Daily Wire with Jeremy Boreing (2015)
- Worked also as KRLA’s radio host for The Morning Answer (2016)
- Released his first fiction novel titled “True Allegiance” (2017)
- Hosted the Ben Shapiro Show podcast (2018)
- Published a NYT bestseller book titled “The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great” (2019)
- Authored another NYT bestseller titled “How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps” (2020)
- Relocated the headquarters of the Daily Wire company from Los Angeles, California to Nashville, Tennessee in September (2020)
- Featured as a guest writer for Politico’s Playbook newsletter (2021)
The Daily Wire
What is The Daily Wire? The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. The business is currently owned by Jeremy Boreing, Ben Shapiro, Caleb Robinson, and Farris Wilks.
The following list consists of accomplishments and support received by the media company thus far:
- Funded by an initial investment from Farris Wilks (2015)
- Achieved goal of becoming self-funding in only 14 months (2017)
- Podtrac ranked the The Ben Shapiro Show in March as the second most popular in the United States (2019)
- Shapiro stepped down from his role as the Editor-in-Chief in June (2020)
- Relocated headquarters to Nashville, Tennessee in September (2020)
- Acquired the North American distribution rights to the 2020 film Run Hide Fight in January (2021)
Commentator Ben Shapiro at The Economist
Host Ben Shapiro at The Daily Wire
Ben Shapiro at Fox News