Dan Bilzerian Net Worth 2021
How much is Dan Bilzerian Worth?
Dan Bilzerian, the self-proclaimed King of Instagram, is an Armenian-American actor, entrepreneur, professional poker player, playboy, and venture capitalist with an estimated net worth of $200 million. He is most famously known for living a controversial lifestyle filled with guns, girls, glitz and glamour (i.e. private jet, yacht, expensive toys) while hanging out with celebrities like Floyd “Money” Mayweather and DJ Steve Aoki.
Famous Quotes by Dan Bilzerian: “Everyone has a right to their own opinion about me, and that’s fine. I’m just going to keep being myself and living my life. That’s all I can do.”
- “I grew up, initially, poor and then rich and then back to poor when I was in the military and college. and then eventually made some money playing poker.”
|Current location||Las Vegas, Nevada; Hollywood Hills, California; Bel Air, California; Various other locations|
|Education||University of Florida: Majored in Business and Criminology|
|Occupation||Actor, Entrepreneur, Professional Poker Player, Venture Capitalist|
|Source of Wealth||Trust Funds, Ignite International Brands, Ltd., Accredited Investor|
|Net worth||$200 million|
|Last updated||July 2021|
How much money does Dan Bilzerian make?
Although Dan Bilzerian has the financial backing and security of his rich father via trust funds, he first earned his fortune as a professional poker player-turned-entreprenuer. Here is an overview and rough estimate of his yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that he earns is taxable; in which, he falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Yearly Income: $50 million
- Monthly Income: $4,166,667
- Weekly Income: $961,538
- Daily Income: $136,986
- Hourly Income: $5,708
How did Dan Bilzerian get rich?
Dan Bilzerian started accumulating his wealth by developing multiple streams of income from his earnings as a professional gambler as well as entrepreneurial endeavors. In 2017, Dan became the founder and CEO of the Ignite Cannabis Company. The brand is now labeled Ignite International Brands, Ltd. Besides selling products such as Cannabidiol (CBD), vodka, beverages, vape pens, and apparel; the business also makes money from sponsors and by selling company stock through the Canadian Stock Exchange.
Who is Dan Bilzerian? Originally named Daniel Brandon Bilzerian, Dan was born on December 7, 1980 (age 40) in Tampa, Florida to Terri Steffen and Paul Bilzerian. His dad, Paul, first filed for bankruptcy in 2001 and setup trust funds for his two sons. Dan and his brother Adam were able to access these funds worth about $12 million at the ago of 30. During his family prime years, they lived in Tampa inside a lavish 28,000 square foot mansion with 11 bedrooms, to include lake-front views, an indoor basketball court, and swimming pool.
As a youth, Dan often lived a lonely and stressful life. His father was absent most of the time as he was a successful businessman who owned a robotic company and was constantly working on lucrative deals. Matters got even worse when his dad Paul got arrested and placed behind bars for 13 months. News quickly spread to school; in which, Bilzerian was mocked and picked on all the more. He began to act out at school and was eventually expelled for bringing a machine gun on campus.
In 1999, Dan went on to join the Navy, underwent SEAL training, and was honorably discharged after four years of service. Then he attended the University of Florida where he undertook studies in Business and Criminology. Shortly after his college stint, Dan enjoyed a number of successes as a professional poker player known as the “Blitz” while earning upwards of $50 million a year.
The following are a list of his achievements, events, and awards:
- Joined the U.S. Navy and trained to be a Navy SEAL (1999)
- Recognized internationally as a social media celebrity with over 40 million followers
- Launched and maintained several businesses in the e-commerce space
- Participated in the World Series of Poker Main Event (2008)
- Voted by Bluff Magazine as one of the funniest poker players (2010)
- Involved in poker lawsuit that was filed in March and included actor Toby Maguire (2011)
- Played role as actor and stunt performer in Olympus Has Fallen movie (2013)
- Participated in role as a Handsome Man at Bar in movie titled The Other Woman (2014)
- Acted as Teddy’s Guy in the film titled The Equalizer (2014)
- Performed role as Cordray in Cat Run 2 (2014)
- Sued the producers of the film Lone Survivor; in which, he invested $1 million in exchange for at least eight minutes of screen time and 80 words of dialogue (2014)
- Banned from a Miami night club for kicking model Vanessa Castano in the face during a brawl in August (2014)
- Played acting role as Higgins for the Extraction film (2015)
- Announced his bid to run for President of the United States for the 2016 election in June (2015)
- Participated in role as himself in movie titled War Dogs (2016)
- Became founder and CEO of Ignite International Brands (2017)
- He was on scene at the country music festival during the Las Vegas shooting in October (2017)
- Obtained Armenian citizenship and registered for military service in August (2018)
Ignite International Brands
Dan Bilzerian company is named Ignite International Brands, Ltd. IGNITE is a global lifestyle brand and CSE-listed company operating in the cannabis industry along with a premium apparel line for an active style of living.
The following list consists of accomplishments and support received by the business thus far:
- Launched officially in September (2018)
- Headquartered in Toronto, Canada
- Accumulated over 3 million followers on Instagram
- Started trading stocks publicly in January under the ticker BILZF (2019)
- Signed agreement for manufacturing, distribution of CBD products in Europe in May (2019)
- Signed a joint venture with Grupo Ensejal in July (2019)
- Expanded business in the United Kingdom (UK) and Mexico (2019)
- The public company annual report posted $50 million dollars in losses (2019)
- Continued expansion in the areas of the Middle East and Canada (2020)
Actor Dan Bilzerian at IMDb
Dan Bilzerian at Forbes
Who is Dan Bilzerian at GQ Magazine
BILZF Stock Ticker Symbol at Yahoo Finance