Young Jeezy Net Worth 2023
How much is Young Jeezy Worth?
Young Jeezy is a popular American rapper, better known for his stylish raspy voice and recognized as one of the highest paid hip hop artist in Forbes magazine. As of 2023, Young Jeezy net worth is estimated at $15 million since the release of his first independent album. Nowadays, he goes by the stage name Jeezy, but formerly performed as Young Jeezy, Lil J, and The Snowman.
Young Jeezy quotes include:
- “When money was plentiful, I was the first one who told you to stack it up. Live your life with it. Now that money slowed up, I’ma be the one telling you to save it like they ain’t gone make it no more.”
- “A lot of things come with fame, whether it’s losing friends or losing family.”
|Born||Columbia, South Carolina|
|Current location||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Occupation||Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Source of Wealth||CTE World, Real Estate|
|Relationship status||Married to Jeannie Mai (m. 2021)|
|Net worth||$15 million|
|Last updated||January 2023|
How much money does Young Jeezy make?
Here is an overview and rough estimate of Jeezy yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly income. Please keep in mind that the amount of money that he earns is taxable; in which, he falls under the highest tax bracket. Thus, financial planning plays a key role in establishing both short and long-term goals along the path to building wealth.
- Yearly Income: $2.5 million
- Monthly Income: $208,333 thousand
- Weekly Income: $48,077 thousand
- Daily Income: $6,849 thousand
- Hourly Income: $285
How did Young Jeezy get rich?
Young Jeezy was able to get rich by developing multiple streams of income from his earnings as a unique hip hop artist as well as entrepreneurial endeavors. In 1998, Jeezy became the co-founder of CTE World along with his business partner Demetrius “Kinky B” Ellerbee. They eventually signed numerous other rappers under the record label.
Who is Young Jeezy? Originally named Jay Wayne Jenkins, Jeezy was born on September 28, 1977 (age 45) in Columbia, South Carolina. At an early age, he relocated to Atlanta, Georgia along with his mother primarily due to his parents separation (not married). Jenkins would describe his childhood as empty; in which, he moved around and stayed with different family members in areas like Macon, Georgia or Hawkinsville, Georgia on 600 North Lumpkin.
Determined to make it as youth while growing up in rough environments, Jay Jenkins became a “hustler” and did whatever he could to make money in order to survive and succeed in life. Part of this journey included working for his uncle’s construction company, selling drugs and stolen goods. Ultimately, he found a way out of the street life by entering the rap music business.
The following are a list of his achievements, events, and awards:
- Served nine months at Youth Challenge Academy (YCA) for narcotics possession (1994)
- Launched and co-founded CTE World (1998)
- Started his music career under the stage name Lil’ J with the album labeled Thuggin Under the Influence (T.U.I) in July (2001)
- Released a two-disc CD set labeled Come Shop wit Me in October (2003)
- Joined the group Boyz in da Hood for a temporary period under the Bad Boy Records label (2004)
- Signed with the music label Def Jam as a solo artist (2005)
- Achieved career breakthrough with album Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation 101, ranked #2 on Billboard 200 chart, and sold 172k copies within first week of sales (2005)
- Featured in Christina Milian single labeled Say I (2006)
- Released second major album titled The Inspiration in December, certified Platinum by the RIAA (2006)
- Featured in fighting video game as a playable character: Def Jam Icon (2007)
- Released Cold Summer album as part of a group he joined called United Street Dopeboyz of America (U.S.D.A.) or 8732 in May (2007)
- Published another album known as the Recession, certified Gold by the RIAA (2008)
- Shared his first Grammy Award Nominee for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group with Kanye West for the song “Put On” (2009)
- Performed in the same concert as Jay Z in celebration of the Inauguration of President Obama on January 18th (2009)
- Shared BET Award with Rihanna for the Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award; in which, Jeezy was featured on the song Hard (2009)
- Shared his second Grammy Award Nominee for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group with Kanye West for the song “Amazing” (2010)
- Starred as himself in documentary titled Young Jeezy: A Hustlerz Ambition, which provides a behind the scenes view on how he overcame his journey to superstardom (2011)
- Shared his third Grammy Award Nominee for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group with Plies for the song “Lose My Mind” (2011)
- Reported that Young Jeezy and Rick Ross brawl at the BET Hip Hop Awards (2012)
- Shared his fourth Grammy Award Nominee for Best Rap Performance with songwriters Andre 3000 and Jay-Z for the song “I Do” (2013)
- Dropped the release of the Seen It All: The Autobiography album (2014)
- Released his new album Trap or Die 3 which debuted at number one on the the Billboard 200 chart in October (2016)
- Produced a studio album titled Pressure in December (2017)
- Planned to release what would have been considered his final album, TM 104: The Legend of the Snowman in August (2019)
- Credited as the Narrator in the TV series American Gangster: Trap Queens
- Released his tenth studio album, The Recession 2 in November (2020)
- Performed against rival Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane in a Verzuz battle on November 19th (2020)
- Married his wife Jeannie Mai on March 27th (2021)
- Produced and hosted his own weekly talk show titled Worth a Conversation in April (2021)
Young Jeezy company is named CTE World, an American record label. The brand was originally known as Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Demetrius “Kinky B” Ellerbee is the other known founder and part owner of this music enterprise.
The following list consists of accomplishments and support received by the business thus far:
- Launched officially in (1998)
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
- Released Jeezy first album (2001)
- Presented 1,000 toys for 1,000 kids during a week long drive as a charity event labeled Toys N Da Hood Drive in various parts of Georgia in December (2007)
- Partnered with Roc Nation for management along with Jeezy in November (2013)
Jeezy Married Jeannie Mai at MSN
Young Jeezy hip hop earnings at Forbes